Miso Salmon Ramen
Place all the marinade ingredients in a shallow tray, add the salmon fillets and coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Remove from marinade and pan fry in half the rapeseed oil for 2 minutes on each side, place in fan oven 180°C for 10 minutes, remove from oven and keep warm.
Cook the noodles in a pan of boiling water and cook according to instructions on pack, set aside.
Add the remaining oil to a frying pan and cook the pak choi until wilted, add the stock to the pan and the hoisin sauce, soy sauce and fish sauce.
Divide the noodles between the serving bowls, add the salmon on top of the noodles then add the pak choi and stock, garnish with spring onions and chilli.
- 4 x 100g Waitrose skinless salmon fillets
- 3 tbsp x Scottish rapeseed oil
- 220g x soba noodles
- 2 x pak choi
- 500ml x vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp x light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp x Hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp x fish sauce
- 1-2 tbsp x white miso paste
- 1 tbsp x mirin
- 2.5cm x piece of finely grated ginger
- 1 tbsp x sesame oil
- 1 tsp x white sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 x spring onions finely sliced
- 12 x pieces of bamboo root (tinned)
- 1 x red chilli cut into thin rings